- The apartment will be used by you on condition that you agree to take good care of it and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your stay.
- You must agree not to act in any way which would cause nuisance or disturbance to the occupants of the main house or of neighbouring properties.
- You will report to us immediately any defects, breakdown, breakages or damage to the apartment or its contents. We will attempt to solve any problems without delay.
- We will not be liable to you:
- for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the apartment, nor for the failure of any equipment, machinery or appliance nor around the apartment;
- for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond our control;
- for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to, or suffered by you if the apartment is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period, so rendering it unlettable. In such an event we will advise you of the facts promptly, and refund to you the sum previously paid in respect of the rental period, without deduction, but our liability shall not exceed the amount you have previously paid;
- for any theft of any of your possessions whilst they are kept in the apartment, other buildings or garden.
- You must agree not to smoke inside the apartment, or anywhere in the garden or drive.
- If you cancel you will receive a 50% (-deposit) refund of the total amount paid by the cancellation date if you cancel at least eight weeks before check-in. A 25% (-deposit) refund of the total amount paid by the cancellation date if you cancel at least four weeks before check-in. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to check-in.
- Deposits and final payments may NOT be transferred to alternative dates if you choose to cancel. For this reason, we strongly suggest you take out appropriate travel insurance.
Please click here to download our printable booking form.