- A 10% discount applies to stays of 3 nights or more.
- Babies under 2 are free of charge – high chair/cot and mattress supplied without bedding.
- Up to 2 additional people can be accommodated (floor mattresses supplied with bedding) for £18 per person per night.
- We accept cheques or cash, and most major credit cards.
- For Royal Welsh Show week (normally 3rd or 4th week of July), the price is available on request.
The Booking Process
- You can make a provisional booking by telephone or e-mail. This will be held for 7 days, during which time we will need to receive your completed booking form and deposit. Following receipt of these, we will send you a receipt and confirmation, which is the formal acceptance of the booking.
- 25% of the total charge is required as a deposit at the time of booking; this deposit is non-refundable. The balance is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. If your booking is a last-minute one, the full amount will be required on arrival. Deposits and final payments may NOT be transferred to alternative dates if you decide to cancel. For further information on our cancellation policy please see our Terms and Condition.
- Payments should be made in cash, or by Credit / Debit card in pounds sterling.
- We strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover against cancellations.
Arrival and Departure
Unless otherwise arranged beforehand, the apartment will be available for you from 3pm on the day of arrival, until 10am on the day of departure.
Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment, or anywhere on the outside premises.
Safety and Access
There are 2 ponds in the garden with unrestricted access, so the apartment is not ideal for small children. The apartment is accessed by a number of outside steps, but there is also a sloping path. Some areas of the grounds are unfenced. It is essential that whilst outside the apartment building children are supervised at all times.
Car Parking/Storage of Equipment
A safe and well-lit part of the drive is allocated to guests for car parking. Near the apartment is a storage area for bicycles, canoes etc. with an outside tap/hose for cleaning.
There is an automatic washing machine in the apartment. We have a tumble dryer in, and clothes line near the main house, which you are welcome to use when necessary.
Due to our own domestic pets living on site we are unable to accept bookings from individuals wishing to bring dogs with them.
Electricity and Hot Water
These are included in your rental charge. Central heating is adjusted by a thermostat in the living area, and by controls on each of the radiators.
Bedding, Towels and Kitchen Linen
These are also included in your rental charge. Beds will be made up prior to your arrival. On departure, you should place all items for laundry in one of the baths but leave bedding on, with used beds unmade.
This is not included in the rental price, so you will need to leave the apartment as clean and tidy as you found it. All the usual cleaning utensils and fluids are supplied.